1) Haversack, M1941 Khaki with 2 blanket roll straps
2) Knapsack, M1941 Khaki
3) Poncho, USMC patteren, Camouflaged (may be USN satmped) NOTE- Khaki poncho may be used for Early War impression.
4) Entrenching tool M1910 (either "t-handle" type shovel or pick mattock) with cover
5) Stainless steel mess kit with utensils (knife must be either cast aluminum or plastic handle)
6) Camouflage shelter half with guy line, 5 tent pegs, and folding type tent pole NOTE- Khaki USMC pattern shelter half may be used for Early War impression.
7) Forest green wool Marine blanket with black stripes at each end (may be either USMC marked or plain)
8) Shaving gear kit containing: period type razor, razor blades, shaving soap or powder, shaving brush, stainless steel shaving mirror, period toothbrush and holder, tooth powder or toothpaste, soap dish and soap, comb, sewing kit, extra legging and boondocker laces, White towel (may be US Marines marked)
9) 3 pair of extra skivvies (shirts, drawers, and socks)
10) 1 days K-rations or C-rations (3 meals) and 3 D-ration bars
11) Rifle cleaning pouch with M-10 cleaning rod, bore brush, cleaning patch tip, gun oil, bore cleaner, action brushes, cleaning patches and rifle grease
12) Extra pair of boondockers
13) Extra pair of utilities - either green or camouflaged
14) Gas mask (either Army MK-IV, Navy Mk-III or Mk-IV or Army Light Weight Service Mask) and carrier with gas cape and water proofing kit. Gas cape should have NSX contract number.
15) Jungle first aid kit with contents
16) Sea Bag (Marine pattern duffle bag, khaki without carrying strap or handle)
17) Marine’s Handbook 1940 edition. “The Red Book” (available on eBay)